SpatiaLABS 2013 Edition
SpatiaLABS are ready-to-use, but customizable, spatial investigations for the college classroom. More than 60 labs guide students to apply spatial analysis tools while examining issues related to social and environmental justice, natural resource management, health, business, and more. SpatiaLABS provide a regularly revised source of provocative activities to foster students’ problem solving strategies.
Why Use SpatiaLABS?
- Practicability—SpatiaLABS provide a link to real-world applications. Books can only devote so much space to concepts, GIS skills, and applications.
- Applicability—SpatiaLABS introduce students in various fields, including sociology, business, and ecology courses, to spatial concepts.
- Availability—SpatiaLABS are for the whole campus.
- Variety—There are more than 60 topics that motivate, interest, and challenge students.
- Dependability—SpatiaLABS are fully tested and peer reviewed.
- Simplicity—The SpatiaLABS DVD is easily installed on a server so that labs can be downloaded and assigned by any instructor.
- Adaptability—SpatiaLABS are available as Microsoft Word files that you can modify based on your course needs.