ArcGIS Business Analyst includes demographic data from Esri Business Information Solutions (Esri BIS). GIS users can benefit from the Esri BIS suite of data products and services that includes
- Sourcebooks and Sourcebook·America with ArcReaderHard-copy books and a CD version for viewing and analyzing demographic, consumer expenditure, and business data.
- Call-in reports and data, mapping, and analytical servicesCustomers can buy "over the counter" from Esri BIS.
- OnlineAt www.esribis.com, clients can find a host of reporting, mapping, and analytical services with industry application services coming soon. Clients can use these services on a "pay-as-you-go" basis or with flexible subscription plans.
- Desktop applicationsSoftware that provides site analysis, simple mapping, geocoding and customer profiling, modeling, media planning, or merchandising.
- Enterprise solutionsCombine data with desktop software and Web applications that meet the needs of the entire enterprise.
Additionally, Esri BIS meets the needs of users in many markets through CommunityInfo, a specialized set of data bundles (e.g., census data, demographic estimates, projections, consumer expenditures, and business data) for each of the following industries:
- Health care
- Economic development
- Homeland security
For more information about Esri BIS, please visit www.esribis.com.