- Political Attitudes – Esri’s Market Potential data includes an Attitudes table of variables. The database measures probable area demand for a product or service. The database includes an expected number of consumers and a Market Potential Index (MPI) for each product or service. The MPI measures the probability that adults or households in a specific area will exhibit certain behaviors compared to the US average. The Market Potential data is available in a variety of geographies and formats, in reports from Business Analyst Online, and Community Analyst.
- Registered Voter Information – Taken from the US 2010 Census.
The color palette depicts relative order for a given snapshot in time:
- Dark red: States that hold their contests on the selected date.
- Muted red: States that will have already held their contests by that date.
- Light gray: States that have not yet held their contests on that date.
This application was developed using the ArcGIS API for Flex.