Want to Become an Esri Partner?
What's in It for You?
When you become an Esri partner, you can expand your technology offerings, increase sales, and enable everyone to do amazing work with geography and GIS.
As part of the diverse community of Esri partners across the globe, you will have exclusive access to an array of enablement resources. See the Benefits section for details
The Esri Partner Network is managed jointly by Esri and its distributors worldwide.
Here are just a few of the things we look for in a partner:
- Commitment to support the GIS community
- Existing user with in-depth knowledge of GIS
- A solid business strategy supported by a proven track record of end user success
- Actively promote the ArcGIS Platform
- Deliver immediate value by configuring first, and customizing second
- Provide solutions and services on the most current version of ArcGIS
- Leverage unique ArcGIS identities (named user model) for everyone accessing the platform
- Use ArcGIS as the system of record to store & maintain geographic information
- Create and register web maps, apps, and content
- Integrate ArcGIS with other systems
- Ensure customer success by providing initial and ongoing guidance and long term support
When you join, you have access to a wide range of resources, opportunities and tools to help you plan and deliver your innovative solutions and services.
- Recognized as Esri Partner Network partner
- Access to the secure Partner Portal
- Join partner business-focused webcasts
- Discounts on Esri Software for various usages
- Invitation to Annual Esri Partner Conference (EPC)
- Discounts on Esri User Conference (UC) registration discounts
- Opportunities to be recognized for industry or technology expertise
- Access to Esri technical expertise, resources and technology best practices
- Join ArcGIS Platform webcasts for partners
- Discounts on instructor-led training
- Access to self-paced web courses
- Invitations to EPC and UC preconference training
- Opportunities to participate in beta program and holistic testing
- Esri Developer Summits and Dev Meet Ups
- Access to marketing best practices and branding guidelines
- Promote partnership and alignment with Esri Partner Network emblem
- Listing in Esri Partner Directory on esri.com
- Opportunities to sponsor and exhibit at Esri UC, EPC and other events
- Discounts on ArcNews and ArcUser Advertising
- Share your work in articles, press releases, and success stories
- Part of the Esri community of 2,200+ partners around the globe
- Participate in Partner Portal Chatter (a secure community with over 4,000 members)
- EPN and Esri social media (Twitter, Linked-In, Facebook, etc.)
- GeoNet – the Esri Community
- Industry Communities, Blogs and Forums
Become an ArcGIS Marketplace Provider
ArcGIS Marketplace makes it easy for every employee in an organization to discover, use, make, and share maps from anywhere at any time. As an ArcGIS Marketplace Provider you can offer apps and content on the ArcGIS Marketplace that make it easier for users to get their work done and grow their business. Learn More.
Business Partner Advantage Program
The Esri Business Partner Advantage Program (BPAP) is an optional benefit available to partners in the Esri Partner Network and provides strategic collaboration through technical visioning, technology alignment, and operational support with the ArcGIS Platform. This is achieved through an add-on annual subscription that offers a wide range of components. Learn More
For more information about how to become a partner in the Esri Partner Network, contact the Partner Resource Center or your local Esri distributor.
Are you a Start Up? If your business is was founded less than 3 years ago, is generating less than $1M US annually, and is building software (or platform) as–as service products, then you may be interested in the Esri Startup Program. Learn More