SUBMISSION OF MATERIALS AND ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS OF THIS COPYRIGHT POLICY CAN ONLY BE COMPLETED WHEN YOU HAVE CLICKED ON THE GREEN BUTTON LABELED "ACCEPT" AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE.
- You and/or anyone giving you permission to use the materials will retain all rights, title, and interest in the submitted materials which are not granted herein to Esri.
- You agree that Esri has no obligation of confidentiality or limitation of use on the submitted materials, notwithstanding any captions or markings attached to the materials. Esri has the right to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in the submitted materials.
- You agree that by submitting materials to Esri, you grant Esri and its distributors permission to use, copy, adapt, edit, modify, merge, reproduce, translate, publicly and digitally display and/or perform and redistribute the submitted materials in any form now known or later developed, and that you have the authority to grant these rights to Esri.
- You represent and warrant that the submitted materials are accurate, not misleading and do not infringe on the intellectual property rights of any third party and that you have received written permission to use any third party materials included in your submitted article to Esri. For your convenience please have your third party contributor complete this form Third Party Copyright Permission and Release[PDF-361KB] and return the completed form to your attention; then please FAX to this magazine a copy of the third party form to 909-307-3051.
- You agree to defend, reimburse, and hold harmless Esri, and all persons acting under Esri's permission or authority, against any and all, claims, damages, costs, or other expenses that arise out of your or your organization's failure to meet the obligations of this Policy.
BY SUBMISSION OF YOUR MATERIALS YOU INDICATE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS ABOVE AND CERTIFY THAT (1) YOU HAVE READ THIS ESRI ARTICLE SUBMISSION AND COPYRIGHT POLICY AND AGREE TO ITS TERMS AND (2) YOU WILL DISCLOSE AND DELIVER MATERIALS TO ESRI IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE TERMS OUTLINED ABOVE AND IN THE ARTICLE SUBMISSION GUIDELINES. ALL MATERIALS SUBMITTED BY YOU TO ESRI OR DISCUSSIONS BETWEEN YOU AND ESRI RELATING TO THE SUBMITTED MATERIALS SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THIS POLICY.