Land Administration and Cadastre
Land administration agencies must manage their land information assets efficiently and effectively by moving from legacy "silo" workflows to an enterprise solution. Esri can help you manage your land information assets in a manner that streamlines workflows and enforces land administration procedures in the correct and legal way.
Esri has assisted national government, regional government, and private landowners around the world to:
- Automate and integrate survey management business practices into the land administration framework.
- Efficiently manage cadastral records and land parcel information in a GIS environment at the local or national level.
- Publish and maintain digital land-use plans with geographic capabilities.
- Manage the administrative operations for land records management and fiscal taxation/accounting.
- Support the surface and subsurface ownership and rights on property for real estate investment trusts
- Develop an integrated database of ownership and land sales records as well as tools to maintain and update this information.
- Streamline and automate business practices and administrative operations for greater efficiencies across land management organizations.
Our consultants have worked with many different land administration frameworks at the national and regional level around the world.
Esri has been at the forefront of helping government organizations manage their assets beyond land by developing marine cadastre solutions that help them improve marine spatial planning, boundary definition, and resource use. A tremendous number of a region's or country's resources are found in the ocean, making this a critical new direction for cadastre.
Moving to the Parcel Fabric
Esri provides Parcel Management Services Packages to support the migration and adoption of the new parcel editing functionality in ArcGIS 10.
Request more information about our services or contact Carsten Bjornsson at 909-793-2853, extension 2799. If you are outside the United States, contact the Esri office that serves you.