Define the type and extent of services you need and have that support delivered quickly through this flexible program, which provides short-term technical consulting services to existing Esri product users. Rent-a-Tech services are intended to help you:
- Get the support you need when you need it.
- Develop your self-sufficiency.
- Focus on your project while tapping into our expertise.
To request Rent-a-Tech Services, contact Esri for a quote for customized services or consider whether one of our Services Packages can meet your needs.
Services Packages are standardized offerings with a defined scope and fixed price. They cover a variety of Esri products and GIS management tasks and are designed to help you:
- Reduce product installation and implementation time.
- Quickly adopt new Esri technologies.
- Improve productivity and operational effectiveness.
Services Packages are available to US customers and partners. They comprise:
- Workshops: Interactive, hands-on technology transfer to help you become self-sufficient in using Esri technology. Workshop-based Services Packages cover specific Esri technology and GIS- or industry-related activities.
- Jumpstarts: Designed to help you quickly become self-sufficient in installing, implementing, and managing Esri software.
Jumpstart Services Packages typically provide knowledge transfer and best practices for the use of Esri products.
- Remote Support: Provides a defined number of hours of telephone and email assistance after the conclusion of a workshop or jumpstart Services Package.
- Enterprise Consulting: Offers specific assistance from our Enterprise Services consultants in key areas such as enterprise GIS architecture design and health checks.