Assigned Technical Account Manager
Premium Support Technical Account Managers are Esri professionals who focus on understanding your industry specific business needs and goals. Your assigned Technical Account Manager will be responsible to ensure that your organizations support needs are met by:
- Working directly with your Authorized Callers to manage your support needs
- Proactively inform Authorized Callers of upcoming software news and updates
- Actively participating the handling of in all of your Premium Support incidents
- Acting as a liaison across Esri Departments
- Conferring with Esri Development to resolve problems
- Providing daily progress reports for Premium incidents
Two Authorized Callers
Up to two Premium Support Authorized Callers can be designated per contract. The designated Authorized callers will be the main points of contact between your organization and your Premium Support Technical Account Manager. This relationship ensures frequently communication and allows for proactive knowledge transfer.
Prioritized Incident Management
When a Premium Support Incident is logged for your organization you can expect:
- A Notification acknowledging that your incident is in the initial stage of review within one hour.
- Elevated incident priority
- Access to Premium Support Level Analysts
- Daily incident status reports
Proactive Information Sharing
Premium Technical Account Managers will proactively provide your organizations Authorized Callers with software news and updates.
Premium Access to the My Support Portal
All incidents logged for an Organization can be viewed and tracked 24/7/365 online via the My Support Portal. Premium Support Authorized Callers will be able to use the My Support Portal to log and track Premium incidents, enter and maintain GIS system profiles, and access other Premium Support-related tools.
Proactive Premium Support Review
A key component of the program is a service review which is attended by your Account Manager, Technical Account Manager, the Premium Support Services Manager, and other Esri staff as required. The objective of this meeting is to review your Premium Support incidents as well as proactively communicate software news and updates.