GIS Solutions for Electric
ArcGIS for Electric solutions provide applications to create value in all areas of your utility.
Learn more about ArcGIS for Electric Utilities solutions.
ArcGIS Online Model Organization for Electric Utilities
ArcGIS Online for Electric walks you through the process of setting up your ArcGIS Online account. Use this model to
- Configure ArcGIS Online as a mapping portal for your utility
- Create groups that support sharing
- Organize map services
- Author relevant web maps and apps
Try ArcGIS Online for Electric
After a major storm event, operation managers need to determine the extent of damage and deploy crews for restoration. Two related applications help you manage post-storm damage assessment:
Damage Assessment Collector runs on tablets and smartphones and allows field personnel to collect damage reports and photos.
Damage Collections Dashboard allows managers to see damage reports in real-time, summarize data based on asset type, and highlight critical or severe damage reports.
Report a Streetlight Problem
Report a Streetlight Problem helps utilities to improve customer engagement. This web application allows customers to view the location of streetlights in their area and report any issues. Customers can access the web app from a home computer or smartphone.
Try Report a Streetlight Problem
Public Outage Viewer
Public Outage Viewer helps utilities communicate with customers during an outage. It shows people when the power will come back and what regions are affected.
- Public-facing, cloud-based application
- Scales to support utilities in times of high demand
- Always available, regardless of network infrastructure status
- Includes a processing model to calculate the number of outages by area, a map service definition, and documentation to create the outage map
Try Public Outage Viewer
Learn more about ArcGIS for Electric Utilities solutions