Evaluate ArcGIS for Server on Amazon Web Services
To request an evaluation ArcGIS for Server for 60-days on Amazon Web Services (AWS)*
- Create an Esri Global Account and an AWS Account. If you have these accounts already, proceed to step 2.
- Complete and submit the request form.
*If you would like to evaluate ArcGIS for Server on-premises or you are located outside of the United States, please contact your local Esri representative.
Why Evaluate ArcGIS for Server on AWS?
- No GIS server software to download or install
- No need to uninstall previous versions of ArcGIS
- Self-serve access to the Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2)
ArcGIS for Server on AWS includes
- A ready-to-go instance of ArcGIS for Server Enterprise Advanced with 100 GB of Elastic Block Storage
- A ready-to-go instance of an enterprise geodatabase with 100 GB of storage
- ArcGIS for Desktop (for administration purposes). You can use your ArcGIS for Desktop license or request an ArcGIS for Desktop trial license.
- Four ArcGIS for Server extensions: 3D, Spatial, Network, and Geostatistical.
- ArcGIS Cloud Builder for fast setup and monitoring of your ArcGIS for Server site on AWS.
- Esri Support for setup