ArcGIS for Maritime: Charting helps you manage nautical information systems, facilitate workflows, and efficiently generate a variety of navigational products.
- Provides a centralized, spatial database that is independent from a relational database management system and enables simultaneous editing by multiple users, significantly increasing productivity
- Enforces quality control through numerous International Hydrographic Organization (IHO) S-58 validation checks
- Enables hydrographic agencies to archive and retrieve historical changes to features
- Provides a suite of sophisticated tools for nautical chart production including tools for editing, visualizing, and analyzing spatial information
- Provides a true database-driven cartography production environment that supports IHO S4 and S-57 standards for navigational products and is highly configurable for national representation standards
- Leverages Product Library to assist in organizing, storing, and providing access to a hydrographic agency's catalog of nautical products
- Includes preconfigured symbols, grids, and attribute–level rule bases to define symbology
- Integrates the data editing and product finishing environments in a single application with multiple views on information
- Works in conjunction with other ArcGIS products to enhance the visualization and reporting experience
- Provides a desktop or Web-based solution for deploying and receiving assignments to resources
- Tracks and archives feature modifications across multiple databases by numerous personnel
- Centrally manages and tracks units of work with standard, repeatable workflows across the enterprise
- Run-time and preconfigured automated validation checks maintain data quality.
- Multiuser, versioned environment allows reliable and efficient editing for coincident geography.
- Archival tools ensure accurate accountability.
Leverage a product-neutral centralized database environment in managing and producing nautical products.
Efficiently organize, store, and access nautical products via Product Library.
Ensure quality of your data through a variety of run-time and preconfigured validation checks.