ArcGIS Runtime SDKs for WPF and Java are part of the Esri Developer Network (EDN) and are only available through an EDN subscription.
ArcGIS Runtime includes two pricing levels: Basic and Standard.
ArcGIS Runtime Basic provides:
- Hosted map services via ArcGIS Online
- Client to all ArcGIS for Server services
- Support for local tile packages
- GPS Support
Applications built with ArcGIS Runtime Basic do not require deployment licenses and can be deployed for free.
ArcGIS Runtime Standard provides the following in addition to Basic:
- Local support for Map, Tile, Locator and Geoprocessing Packages
- Point to Point Routing
- Read/write access to simple features in a Geodatabase (File, Workgroup and Enterprise)
Applications built with ArcGIS Runtime Standard require deployment licenses (in packs of 25) and can only be deployed up to the number of deployment licenses purchased.
ArcGIS Runtime Standard Extensions provide additional Geoprocessing tools (via a Geoprocessing Package) for:
- 3D Analyst
- Spatial Analyst
- Network Analyst
ArcGIS Runtime SDKs for Smartphones and Tablets can be downloaded at no cost from the Esri Resource Center.
Esri Locations Worldwide
Contact the Esri office that serves you. If you are in the United States
- Call Esri at 1-800-447-9778
- Request a call from an Esri sales representative