ArcGIS Runtime SDKs are available from the ArcGIS for Developers site.
ArcGIS Runtime deployments includes two licensing levels: Basic and Standard.
ArcGIS Runtime Basic provides:
- Hosted map services via ArcGIS Online
- Client to all ArcGIS for Server services
- Support for local tile packages
- GPS Support
Applications built with ArcGIS Runtime Basic can be deployed for free.
ArcGIS Runtime Standard provides the following in addition to Basic:
- Local support for Map, Tile, Locator and Geoprocessing Packages
- Point to Point Routing
- Read/write access to simple features in a Geodatabase (File, Workgroup and Enterprise)
Applications built with ArcGIS Runtime Standard require fee-based deployment licenses (in packs of 25) and can only be deployed up to the number of deployment licenses purchased.
ArcGIS Runtime Standard Extensions provide additional Geoprocessing tools (via a Geoprocessing Package) for:
- 3D Analyst
- Spatial Analyst
- Network Analyst
Esri Locations Worldwide
Contact the Esri office that serves you. If you are in the United States
- Call Esri at 1-800-447-9778
- Request a call from an Esri sales representative