A qualified candidate for the Enterprise Geodatabase Management Professional Certification understands the components and architecture of the geodatabase. They will be familiar with features of a geodatabase such as installation, configuration, versioning, tuning, replication, and database diagnostics at an in-depth level.
A qualified candidate should be able to:
- Install and configure the geodatabase
- Design the geodatabase
- Understand workflows and their impact on the geodatabase
- Manage the data within the geodatabase
- Perform geodatabase maintenance and troubleshooting
The following resources are available to help you prepare for your exam, but they are not required. Keep in mind, completing recommended training courses does not guarantee that you will achieve the requirements for a specific Esri Technical Certification.
Show/Hide All Training
- ArcGIS Server Enterprise Configuration and Tuning for Oracle (10.0)
- ArcGIS Server Enterprise Configuration and Tuning for SQL Server (10.0)
- Data Management in the Multiuser Geodatabase (10.0)