Redlands, California—Esri, the global leader in spatial analytics, announced that it will be on-site at the United States Geospatial Intelligence Foundation GEOINT Symposium, to be held June 4 through 7, 2017, in San Antonio, Texas. Esri will be showcasing mission-focused enhancements using the ArcGIS platform for defense, intelligence, and national security workflows.
ArcGIS provides high-performance 2D and 3D analysis for defense, intelligence, and national security. It is a complete and open platform for managing, analyzing, and sharing data and data products. ArcGIS leverages big data, web technologies, and integrated apps to make location-based data easy to use, more accessible, and collaborative.
"GEOINT and geographic information system [GIS] technologies have never been more important to the intelligence community," said Ben Conklin, Esri head of industry, defense, and intelligence. "We are looking forward to the annual GEOINT Symposium, since it gives us a great opportunity to demonstrate the latest advances in GIS technology. The event also gives analysts access to tools that provide quick, responsive, and interactive experiences for increased productivity and support of decision-making and operations at every level."
- Jeff Peters, Head of National Government Global Business Development, Esri
- Patty Mims, Deputy Head of National Government Global Business Development, Esri
- Brian Lehman, Head of Defense Business Development, Esri
- Chris Albert, Head of Intelligence Business Development, Esri
- John Day, Head of National Security Business Development, Esri
- Ben Conklin, Head of Industry, Defense, and Intelligence, Esri
- Advancing The Science of Where
- Reveal Deeper Insight through Analytics
- Unlock Your Data with Apps
- Open Platform for Intelligence
Geospatial Intelligence Using a Web-Enabled GIS
Presenter: Carl Eichenberger
Tuesday, June 6, 2:00 p.m., 007C River Level
Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center
900 E. Market Street
San Antonio, Texas 78205
Sunday–Wednesday, June 4–7, 2017