Esri, the global leader in spatial analytics technology, today announced its participation at the 2017 DistribuTECH Conference and Exhibition, to be held January 31 to February 2 at the San Diego Convention Center.
DistribuTECH is the utility industry’s annual electric power transmission and distribution conference. Esri experts will be on-site to demonstrate the ways GIS helps utilities improve operational intelligence. Esri and its partner network will host a complimentary reception for the geospatial community on Tuesday, January 31.
WHO: Bill Meehan, Esri Utility Solutions
WHAT: Presentation Series, Room 24A
Tuesday, January 31
- 1:00 p.m. "The Future of Utility GIS"
- 3:00 p.m. "Allowing Utilities to Fully Leverage Their Data Using GIS"
Wednesday, February 1
- 10:00 a.m. "Improving Data Quality Leveraging Spatial Technology"
Thursday, February 2
- 8:00 a.m. "Using GIS to Support Distribution Operations"
- 10:00 a.m. "Improved GIS and Network Data Management: A US and European Standards-Based Vision"
January 31–February 2 Ongoing Live Demos, Including New Utility Network, Drone2Map for ArcGIS, System of Engagement, Insights for ArcGIS and GeoAnalytics, Real-time Operations – GeoEvent Server
WHERE: San Diego Convention Center, 111 W Harbor Dr., San Diego, CA 92101
WHEN: January 31–February 2, 2017
LEARN MORE: go.esri.com/distributech