Redlands, California—Global smart-mapping leader Esri today announced its sponsorship of the Trimble Dimensions conference, to be held November 7 to 9 at The Venetian hotel in Las Vegas.
Trimble Dimensions is an opportunity for technical innovators to discuss and collaborate on new methods for using Trimble’s technology to transform data into intelligent, usable information. Experts from Esri will be on-site to demonstrate how organizations can achieve better business results using Trimble and Esri technology for land management solutions and high-accuracy mobile applications for fieldworkers.
- Brent Jones, Global Manager of Land Records, Esri
- Doug Morgenthaler, Applications Lead, Esri
- Dan Colbert, Product Engineer, Trimble
- Jill Urban-Karr, Executive Director, Consulting Services and Landfolio Solutions, Trimble
WHAT: Presentation Series
- High-Accuracy GNSS with Esri Collector for ArcGIS
Monday, November 7, 10:30 a.m.–11:30 a.m., Titian 2201A
- Land Administration and GIS—How Trimble and Esri Are Providing a Modern Approach to Land Administration
Monday, November 7, 1:00 p.m.–2:00 p.m., Veronese 2406
WHERE: The Venetian and Sands Expo Center, Booth #412
WHEN: November 7–9, 2016