Redlands, California—Global smart-mapping leader Esri today announced its upcoming public safety symposium in Denver, Colorado. The Esri Public Safety Symposium will demonstrate the latest advances in geographic information system (GIS) technology that is used during real-world experiences.
The keynote guest presenter will be Garry Briese, executive director of Colorado State Fire Chiefs, who will discuss how GIS technology increases safety in planning and response efforts. Also, experts from Esri will be on-site to demonstrate how public safety agencies are using real-time intelligence and situational awareness tools to make better decisions.
- Garry Briese, Executive Director, Colorado State Fire Chiefs
- Christopher McIntosh, Director of Public Safety Solutions, Esri
- 7:30 a.m.–11:00 a.m.: Registration
- 8:30 a.m.–8:45 a.m.: Welcome and Introductions
- 9:10 a.m.–12:30 p.m.: Keynote and Technical Presentations
WHERE: Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver Downtown
WHEN: November 14, 2016
LEARN MORE: go.esri.com/public-safety-symposium