I’d like you to consider attending the Esri Business Summit, being held in San Diego, California, June 25-28, 2016. This event provides an excellent opportunity to network with others from the commercial industry who are using GIS technology to create location strategies within their organizations. The Summit will have content specifically for managers and C-level executives to discuss the business strategy behind the technology. Those who work with business data every day will benefit from focused presentations on workflows and solutions to specific challenges. There will also be lots of time to meet with Esri partners that specialize in focused commercial areas.
Ten Reasons You Should Attend:
- Network with peers facing common business challenges such as connecting a GIS vision to an enterprise strategy and understanding the business value of big data.
- Your executive team can attend sessions focused on the business value of a location strategy while your technical team can attend tracks tailored to some of your organization’s biggest business challenges.
- Understand some of the out-of-the-ordinary workflows that commercial organizations are using to increase ROI.
- Hear how your peers are dealing with the way demographic shifts have affected their businesses.
- Learn directly from Esri how the technology has evolved over the past year and what is in store.
- Attend presentations on how to manage data streams, IoT devices and gain real-time insight on topics including risk, telematics, omni-channel, and more.
- Discover powerful capabilities that you can easily access through your current Esri subscriptions but may not know you already have.
- Learn best practices for processing nontraditional data.
- Share ideas about securing executive support for your location strategy.
- Meet Esri partners that can help you with some of your biggest needs, anything from solution implementation to app creation to business data.
|Saturday, June 25, 2016|
|1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.||Esri Thought Leadership and Customer Testimonials|
|5:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.||EXPO Social|
|Sunday, June 26, 2016|
|9:00 a.m. – noon||Organizational Location Strategies|
|9:00 a.m. – noon||Showcase on Implementation – Technical Tracks|
|Noon – 1:00 p.m.||Hosted Lunch|
|1:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.||Delivering Value and Managing Change|
|1:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.||Showcase on Implementation – Technical Tracks|
|4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.||Commercial Special Interest Group|
|5:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.||Closing Networking Reception|
I hope to see you there!