Qt developers can download the patch from the Esri Support site today.
This patch addresses stability and security issues with ArcGIS Runtime SDK 10.2.6.
What’s in the patch?
Here are a few of the key issues that were addressed:
- Upgraded OpenSSL to version 1.0.2g.
- Added support for the LatLon grid type in the Grid class.
- Added an anchor mode enumeration for GraphicsLayer to set whether symbol rotation is applied and then the offset, or the offset is applied and then the rotation.
- The Route property totalKilometers returned the distance in miles instead of kilometers.
- The layerStatusChanged signal for ArcGISTiledMapServiceLayer never fires once it’s initialized, it only fires when it’s initializing.
- An app could crash when geocoding with ServiceLocator and a secured service.
- BUG-000089847 MessageProcessor would not highlight the selected military symbol.
- BUG-000095253 – Feature edits would not be applied to a GeodatabaseFeatureServiceTable in some cases.
- ENH-000090236 – Changed MessageGroupLayer to emit the layerCreateComplete signal immediately after it is initialized in the case where it contains no layers.
Who should apply the patch?
Since we’ve introduced an upgraded, more secure OpenSSL version, we are encouraging all app developers who are targeting the Google Play store to apply this patch, as it will soon be impossible to deploy Android apps with a lesser OpenSSL version.
For others, we also encourage you to apply this patch, as it provides some stability fixes as well.