We are pleased to announce the latest update to Collector for ArcGIS v 10.3.4 (Android) and v 10.3.5 (iOS). This is a minor bug fix update that addresses a number of customer reported issues on both the iOS and Android platforms.
Here are a few of the customer reported issues that have been addressed:
Next up for Collector
Updates planned for 2015:
- Filtering of feature types and coded values.
- Photo resolution setting (iOS).
- Additional sync setting to optimize collect-only workflows (push updates only).
- Windows 10 support – we are closing in on our release! Beta 2 is out for Windows Tablets, go grab it from the Windows Store.
Updates planned for Q1 2016:
- High accuracy GNSS receivers – this includes support for external GNSS receivers (datum transformation settings, read and display of accuracy from external receivers, notifications when connected/disconnected).
We are actively looking for customers willing to beta test high accuracy field data collection and anyone willing to share their stories of using Collector for ArcGIS. Email us at Collector4ArcGIS@esri.com and let us know if you want to beta test, how we are doing, and share some stories!