Highlights of the latest update v1.1 include:
- A new Analysis widget enabling you to incorporate the analysis tools from the ArcGIS Online map viewer into your web apps;
- A new Time Slider widget which can display temporal layers in a map and animate the map to see how the data changes over time;
- A new Swipe widget to compare and contrast different layers in a map;
- Support for related records in the Query and Attribute Table widgets, and in pop-ups.
- Support for using URL parameters for the app (for example you could pass a web map ID in the web app’s URL to auto load the desired web map in your web app)
Additional details on What’s New in the 1.1 release are documented in the help.
Download the Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS v1.1 Developer Edition
FYI: the Web Appbuilder user community has contributed several custom widgets that you can use with Web AppBuilder Developer Edition, you can get them from GeoNet here.
The Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS Dev team