What does the Mature Phase of a configurable application template mean?
- If you have already configured an application using a template that is in the mature phase, the app will continue to work and be accessible to your users.
- No new functionality will be added to the template in future releases.
- No reported issues or bugs will be fixed in the app.
- The item details page will indicate that the app is in mature support and will point you to resources for similar functionality.
Can I still create apps from these templates even after they are moved to the mature phase?
Yes. These apps will remain as items in ArcGIS Online after they have been moved to the mature phase. If you still want to use the apps, you can create a custom configurable app group that contains the app item. Set this group as your group configurable app template group in the organization administration settings. Users in your organization will then be able to create additional apps from the template.
At the April release of ArcGIS Online check out the Minimal Gallery which will be featured in the following State, Local Government and Emergency Management Solutions:
- Historical Election Results Gallery
- Events Map Gallery
- Common Operational Picture
- Capital Project Journals
- Capital Project Plans
- Fire Incident Maps