Version 1.3.1 is an important maintenance and quality release, that also includes feature enhancements. Here are some of the highlights:
- Classified Point Clouds – Point clouds will now be classified so that points include a class code. A classified point cloud improves visualization as well as analysis when working with the 3D points in LAS or zLAS format.
- Ground Control Point (GCP) Viewing – Users can now view GCP photo attachments from file geodatabases as well as hosted feature layers, improving the speed and accuracy of working with GCPs.
- Improved Textured Mesh Creation – Better-quality 3D datasets are made possible with the addition of improved capabilities for creating textured meshes.
- Additional Camera Support Included – Improved support of imagery from thermal infrared (DJI Zenmuse XT FLIR) and multi-spectral cameras (Sequoia, Sentera, Micasense) to enable greater usage of drone imagery for users in utilities, natural resources, and other markets.
Additional information about other features and improvements can be found in the What’s New documentation.
Try Drone2Map for ArcGIS version 1.3.1 Now:
- Current user: download the latest version today.
- New user: download the trial version and let us know what you think.