A preview version of the Utility Network Trace widget for Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS (Developer Edition) is now available on GitHub at https://github.com/Esri/solutions-widget-utility-network-trace
We plan on releasing the widget as a supported ArcGIS Solution in 2019. Keep in mind this is a preview and there is still a significant amount of development necessary around the user experience. As we continue development we appreciate your feedback posted as issues to the GitHub repository and of course you can submit a pull request with your enhancements.
The Utility Network Trace Widget enables users to trace a utility network with a web app built with Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS (Developer Edition).
Key features of the Utility Network Trace widget include:
- Ability to configure connected, upstream, downstream, and subnetwork traces
- Ability to combine a series of traces into a single workflow
- Options to refine trace traversability
- Options for symbology of trace results
- Options to control and filter features returned from a trace
- Ability to add custom traces created with ArcGIS Pro