- Work with users and industry experts to identify primary use-cases and workflows
- Contribute to the design and usability of 3D editing tools
- Develop and implement test cases and validate bug fixes
- Contribute to the maintenance, monitoring, and growth of the automated test suite
- Troubleshoot production issues in current and past software versions
- Work with other teams to expose 3D editing and storage capabilities across the ArcGIS Platform, including the server, online, and mobile platforms
- Ability to work well in a highly collaborative environment
- Deep knowledge of 3D data modeling techniques, including experience with 3rd party 3D modeling applications, such as SketchUp, Maya, and Blender
- Familiarity with a variety of 3D model formats, such as glTF and COLLADA
- Significant experience using a programming language, such as C# and Python
- Strong analytical problem-solving abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field, depending on position level
- Familiarity with ArcGIS platform technologies, including enterprise geodatabases and services
- Working knowledge of computer graphics APIs such as DirectX and OpenGL
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.