What You’ll Be Working On
- Work closely with product management, product design, and software development to identify, define, and manage the implementation of product capabilities using agile practices
- Manage the issue management system to deliver product capabilities
- Sequence work and plan releases; keep stakeholders informed throughout the entire software development life cycle
- Develop and implement software product test cases and validate bug fixes
- Troubleshoot production issues and customer support requests
- Create and maintain relationships with government, non-profit, and commercial customers, our user community, and Esri partners to document user requirements and best practices
- Communicate best practices through tutorials, blog articles, help documentation, videos, and presentations
- Support customer outreach events such as conferences, hackathons, training, and meetups
Ideally You Have
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively as part of a diverse team
- Delivery experience of production software systems using agile development practices
- Strong information science and analytic skills, including systems modeling and data visualization
- Self-management skills and ability to organize workflows to deliver projects on time
- Demonstrable writing and presentation skills providing project concepts and technical content in a clear, engaging style
- Bachelor’s or master’s in GIS, computer science, or a related field, depending on position level
- Hands-on knowledge of ArcGIS web platform, location-based services, geo-enabled apps, spatial analytics, or similar geospatial technology
- Knowledge of UI/UX design techniques
- Experience working effectively with local and regional governments, departments and civil society organizations on processes and policies for data sharing and feedback
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.