- Operate microservices that support infrastructure, monitoring, and management functions
- Create and maintain Amazon Web Services (AWS) and VMware vSphere based platforms and services using infrastructure-as-code tools, such as Terraform
- Utilize Docker and Kubernetes to allow dynamic and reliable application development and deployment
- Expand and support a Jenkins build system and other Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) components
- Participate in troubleshooting and triaging issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution, including being part of an on-call rotation for production systems
- Support product engineers and software developers in the full software development cycle (design, develop, test, release)
- Passion for infrastructure automation and developer productivity
- Extensive knowledge of AWS products and services such as IAM, EC2, EKS, ELB, ALB, CloudFront, Autoscaling, Lambda
- Strong experience with containerization and orchestration technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes as well as experience with Linux platforms
- Excellent skills in the design, configuration, implementation, and maintenance of CI/CD pipelines such as Jenkins and GitHub Actions
- Strong experience with system observability stack (logging, tracing, metrics, alert)
- Previous experience with planning, designing, and developing custom in-house tools or libraries
- Demonstrable coding, problem-solving, and debugging skills
- 5 years of experience in DevOps and automation or related disciplines, or a bachelor’s or master’s in computer science or a related field
- Deep understanding of web, http, networking, security, scaling, and cloud native architecture
- Hands-on knowledge of ArcGIS web platform, location-based services, geo-enabled apps, spatial analytics, or similar geospatial technology
- Previous work experience as a member of a Scrum team
- A particular interest in improving civil society and community collaboration
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.