ArcGIS Dashboards is a web-based application that offers powerful data visualization capabilities and is used across all industries. We are looking for a highly motivated and self-directed individual to join our development team to help ensure our clients success by designing, testing, certifying, and supporting the next generation of our product. Your talent for solving complex problems will surely be put to the test in a highly dynamic work environment.
In your role as Product Engineer, you will use your deep knowledge of the ArcGIS platform to identify and define customer requirements, and you will contribute significantly to building and releasing high quality software. Your key responsibilities will include designing, analyzing, testing, documenting, and supporting Esri’s web-based software.
- Develop, modify, and maintain data and dashboards to be used for quality assurance, as well as in software demonstrations
- Work closely with customers and other stakeholders to troubleshoot problems and design new workflows
- Ensure key workflows perform satisfactorily in complex multi-user environments
- Define and develop methods to enhance product quality
- Communicate best practices for building dashboards and for tuning back end data
- Gather and document requirements for future development based on client feedback
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.