- Build, test, and maintain backend APIs
- Build, test, and maintain asynchronous job systems
- Respond to API/job system performance issues; troubleshoot and resolve problems
- Contribute to software transparency with documentation and diagrams
- Read and respond to pull requests; participate in code reviews
- Experience with Elasticsearch, PostgreSQL
- Experience with Node JS frameworks such as Express and Nest
- Experience Kubernetes, Terraform, AWS
- Experience with Kafka, RabbitMq
- Experience with Prometheus monitoring
- Enjoy reading code
- Bachelor's in computer science or related field, depending on position level
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.