- Design, build, and test REST APIs to power Site Scan for ArcGIS web and mobile apps
- Deploy, maintain, and secure AWS infrastructure
- Investigate and analyze bugs and errors
- Develop data processing pipelines for drone imagery
- Read and respond to pull requests; participate in code reviews
- 3+ years of experience with AWS or cloud computing platforms
- 3+ years of experience with Scala or another strongly-typed functional programming language
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code, particularly Terraform
- Experience with PostgreSQL or similar database systems
- Experience with Python and/or Rust
- Deep understanding of Linux, HTTP, networking, and security
- Strong problem-solving and debugging skills
- Experience with drones
- Experience with geospatial data formats and coordinate reference systems
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.