As a consultant specializing in the water utilities sector, you will work closely with clients to establish solutions to make them successful, broaden the presence and effectiveness of GIS within their business, and support the development and growth of the ArcGIS system into new domains by working closely with industry experts throughout Esri.
Enable Users to be Successful
- Advise customers on relevant GIS strategies, architectures, product selection, and release planning
- Work with customers to prepare multi-year enterprise GIS implementation and migration strategies
- Help customers develop and implement state-of-the-art, technology-driven solutions by understanding how Esri’s technology practically integrates with their solution vision
- Grow and support our practice through business development, expansion into new application areas, and delivery of products and services to new and existing customers
- Prepare and present high-quality technical presentations and demonstrations when needed
- Promote and align Esri’s ArcGIS system with the needs of new and existing customers
Support Strategic Esri Initiatives
- Collaborate with Esri’s practice managers and marketing and sales teams to develop new business and strengthen customer relationships
- Manage the clients’ and/or subcontractors’ expectations to align with clear deliverables by cultivating strong relationships
Optimize Performance and Organization
- Lead project teams during all phases of implementation including requirements, analysis, design, build/configuration, and deployment
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.