Do you want to create great Spatial Analytics tools and experience the satisfaction of a worldwide GIS community using those tools? Do you want to learn new things on the job and apply this knowledge to make critical user workflows robust and efficient? Bring your passion to Esri, where you can help shape the future of ArcGIS Spatial Analyst.
Develop and maintain tools in GIS application areas such as:
- Weighted distance analysis
- Surface analysis (terrain intervisibility, surface properties)
- Visualizing and converting ocean, weather, and other scientific data obtained from various instruments and models
- Suitability analysis
Envision and define new GIS tools, such as:
- Hydrologic analysis tools
- Climate risk analysis (fire/flood modelling, coastal erosion, etc.)
- Other kinds of geographic-related risk analysis (pipeline burst, large event evacuation planning, and more)
- Weighted distance capabilities (3D, including physical properties such as momentum and external forces)
- Spatial analysis on networks
- Additional data types to represent scientific datasets within ArcGIS
- Visualization experiences for multi-dimensional data
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Esri’s competitive total rewards strategy includes industry-leading health and welfare benefits: medical, dental, vision, basic and supplemental life insurance for employees (and their families), 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, minimum accrual of 80 hours of vacation leave, twelve paid holidays throughout the calendar year, and opportunities for personal and professional growth. Base salary is one component of our total rewards strategy. Compensation decisions and the base range for this role take into account many factors including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs.
A reasonable estimate of the base salary range is $93,600.00 - $156,000.00.