- Build modern C++ software components that follow industry-standard design patterns, development methodologies, and deployment models
- Collaborate with other engineers throughout the development process
- Design, develop, and test applications and APIs for devices
- Articulate and solve problems with application design, development, and user experiences
- C++ development skills with a passion to learn modern C++
- Existing work authorization for United Kingdom
- Enthusiasm for quality software engineering
- Being smart, adaptable, and enthusiastic are key to this role
- Clear written and verbal communication skills, with attention to detail
- Bachelor’s in Computer science, engineering, mathematics, GIS, or related field
- IDEs, compilers, and development tools for one or more of Linux, Windows, macOS , iOS, or Android
- Boost libraries
- GIT source control
- REST web services
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.