- Create ArcGIS Editor solutions for ArcGIS Pro utilizing C#
- Develop and design asynchronous GUI as part of ArcGIS Pro utilizing C# with WPF
- Build software that follows industry-standard design patterns, development methodologies, and deployment models
- Collaborate with other programmers and developers throughout the development process
- Experience building commercial enterprise software in C#
- Experience of MVVM application design pattern
- Experience in asynchronous programming using the Task Parallel Library
- Ability to work closely with software developers, product engineers, and documentation writers to build quality software in a constantly evolving agile environment
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s or master’s in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or related field, depending on position level
- Knowledge of DBMS
- Experience working with building software in C++
- Experience with integration of web services
- Knowledge of Esri products or similar GIS or spatial software
- Prior experience with software development and release of commercial software products
- Experience with Agile software development using Scrum
- Experience with writing testable software
Questions about our interview process? We have answers.
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.