- Develop and design modern .NET APIs for the Runtime ArcGIS SDK
- Build software that follows industry-standard design patterns, development methodologies, and deployment models
- Collaborate with API designers and developers throughout the development process
- Stay up to date with the latest technologies, trends, and best practices
- Three or more years of industry experience with C#
- Working knowledge of Xamarin and .NET client apps
- Proven ability with releasing commercial software products
- Bachelor’s in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or related field, depending on position level
- Industry experience with C++
- Experience with API design
- Knowledge of GIS/Esri software
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.