- Create, maintain, and monitor project plans and schedules ensuring deadlines are met
- Organize stakeholder meetings, prepare necessary presentation materials, and assist with finalizing presentations for events
- Primary point of contact for the communication of project, feature delivery timelines
- Work alongside product engineers and developers to ensure deadlines and fundamental requirements are met
- Deliver regular updates to engineering leadership regarding the health of features and customer perceptions of the highest priority issue areas across the Hub team
- Manage software tracking and backlog management tools (GitHub, Confluence)
- Measure overall productivity (features delivered against plan) and overall quality of the team to help product management evaluate product strategy
- Develop project strategies including ensuring projects adhere to established frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project
- Coordinate internal product-related events, including briefings and quarterly team meetings
- Actively participate in project release communication
- 3+ years of experience working in a project or program administration role within a technology company
- Excellent leadership, communication, and teamwork skills with a demonstrated ability to work independently, communicate efficiently, and set priorities and expectations
- Experience supporting the scheduling and delivery of complex software products using agile methods
- An appreciation for technology and willingness to learn high-level concepts
- Ability to develop productive, strong relationships with internal teams and customers to meet targeted objectives
- Entrepreneurial attitude and willingness to learn--you must thrive in a dynamic cross-functional team environment
- An analytical mindset with the ability to create reports, interpret results, and make recommendations on appropriate courses of action
- Excellent communication, collaboration, organizational, time management, presentation, and writing skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office platform, GitHub, Confluence, and other project management tools
- Bachelor's or master’s in computer science, engineering, or other analytical or technical field
- Experience with ArcGIS, location-based services, geo-enabled apps, spatial analytics, or similar geospatial technology
- Particular interest in civic technology, open government, and open-source technology
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.