- Design and implement product website with third-party integrations
- Tailor existing React solutions for new audiences and use cases
- Assist team in completing other high-priority tasks
- 2+ years of experience in front-end web app development
- Experience with tools such as Webpack/Gulp/NPM/Yarn
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling and AJAX
- Working knowledge of a source control and issue management system, preferably GitHub
- Experience with accessibility and internationalization
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think creatively in problem-solving and debugging
- Be self-driven to learn, push new ideas, and teach others
- Work both independently and on a team
- Bachelor's or master's in computer information systems or computer science, or equivalent experience working with web technologies
- Proficiency with TypeScript
- Experience with React, Next.js, and Node.js
- Experience delivering features for consumer-facing software products
- Experience with agile software development methodologies
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.