- Develop modern web applications of Survey123 for ArcGIS
- Design and build software components that run seamlessly on cloud platforms and on-premise
- Work collaboratively with other team members within an agile software development process
- Demonstrate latest product capabilities to stakeholders, prospects, and customers
- Join forces with developers on software project teams to build robust, high-quality, and scalable software
- Use your knowledge of software design to contribute to the user experience and architecture of Survey123 for ArcGIS products
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling and AJAX
- Familiarity with front-end build tools such as NPM, Gulp, React, Angular CLI, and Node.js
- Working knowledge of a source control and issue management system, preferably GitHub
- Bachelor’s or master's in computer science, computer engineering, GIS, mathematics, or related field, depending on position level
- Experience with using Angular and TypeScript
- Knowledge of ArcGIS or other web mapping technologies
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.