Your passion for software engineering will help us develop the next generation of ArcGIS Pro. Initially your work will focus on modern C++, with an open door to career opportunities utilizing many different programming languages and technologies, including C# and WPF. You will explore and learn the possibilities of GIS, mapping, and geospatial science while contributing to the development of ArcGIS Pro, Esri’s powerful GIS application. As a member of the text team, you will gain detailed domain knowledge in labelling, annotation and font technologies.
We love making a difference and leading the way in developing innovative solutions. Esri invests significantly in individuals by providing the training and mentoring that ensures a successful long-term career.
• Build modern software components that follow industry-standard design patterns, development methodologies, and deployment models
• Collaborate with other engineers throughout the development process
• Articulate and solve problems with application design, development, and user experiences
• Excellent programming skills in a modern language
• Enthusiasm for quality software engineering
• Being sharp, adaptable, and enthusiastic are key to this role
• Clear written and verbal communication skills, with attention to detail
• Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, GIS, or related field
• Existing work authorization for United Kingdom
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.