We welcome you to join a small, dedicated team of engineers located in the heart of our IT organization! Together, we will enhance the features that we deliver to development teams, streamline legacy operational practices, and collectively drive towards a stronger engineering posture from which we can continue to iterate and improve our best practices.
Over the summer, interns worked with senior staff to:
- Design, implement, and maintain resources in public clouds like AWS, Azure, and GCP
- Collaborate with development and operations teams to improve deployment processes
- Automate resource deployments using infrastructure as code
- Operate and improve functionality on logging, monitoring, and alerting tools
- Applications Accepted: September 1 – December 31, 2023 at 5:00 pm PST
- Interviews: Students selected for phone interviews will be notified by email on a rolling basis October 2023 – January 31, 2024
- Internship: 12 weeks beginning in late May or June
Note: After the December 31 application deadline, we will begin providing regular updates to all applicants on a rolling basis. Please log back into your account to view application status updates.
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
The pay range for this internship takes into account education level and previous relevant work experience to include specialized skill sets. Interns who meet minimum qualifications during their internship may also qualify for 401(k) and profit share.
A reasonable estimate of the base pay is $30.00 - $34.00.