- Design and develop secure, stable frontend and backend web applications
- Build reusable technology components in modern JS frameworks (Ember/React), Node.js, and web components
- Document system architecture through API documentation, system diagrams, and code
- Maintain automated tests and requirements validation tools
- Understand and communicate complex technical concepts to product engineers and other staff
- User-focused development working closely with interaction designers to craft compelling user experiences
- Work within agile processes for short cycle, fast-paced delivery both independently and on a team
- Mentor and manage small teams of developers
- Applied knowledge of web technologies (HTTP, CSS, REST, web APIs, HTML5, etc.)
- Experience designing and implementing REST-ful APIs
- Familiarity with tools such as Webpack/Gulp/NPM/Yarn
- Willing to take on complex goals that push the boundary of the possible
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think creatively
- Bachelor's or master's in computer information systems or computer science, or equivalent experience working with web technologies
- Proficiency with TypeScript
- Knowledge of OOP and design patterns
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, cloud-based deployments
- Experience with Elasticsearch
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.