Are you passionate about spatial data processing? Do you enjoy contributing to software development? Are you an investigative character — someone that truly wants to understand the mechanics through data analysis striving for constant improvement? Are you passionate about user experience and translating customers’ needs into technical requirements? Your eye for detail empowers user success through testing and structured validation? You enjoy training people personally and in written form by making complex topics simple to understand?
If you are excited about 3D reality capture and models and you enjoy working in a diverse, fun, caring, and progressive environment, join us in our mission of developing the leading photogrammetry software worldwide! You will work with an innovative team to provide a solution that allows users to unlock the full value of 3D surface data.
What we offer:
- High profile team that is driven by the pursuit of excellent results
- Active ambition to become a technology leader in 3D reconstruction technology
- Passionate and supportive working culture
- Flat hierarchies
- Emphasis on team and personal growth through training and team development events
- Strong focus on company culture: appreciative, compassionate communication, enabling and embracing diversity
- Well-appointed office environment and equipment in the center of Stuttgart
- Part of Esri, a global organization based in California focused on GIS and spatial analytics to enable global change
- Attractive compensation and benefits like public transport, leased e-bikes, and fitness
Who we are:
We are an international team of young, engaged individuals who love to create professional photogrammetry software, turning cutting-edge research into value for our customers. Embracing a high diversity of skills and cultures, curiosity and an urge for excellence drive us. Municipalities and leading companies of the mapping industry use our unique technology for countrywide data production. We have built a strong reputation in the market—for us, this is just the beginning. Facing an evolving market and many fascinating challenges in technology, we need your expertise to help us get to the next level.
The Esri R&D Center-Stuttgart develops the software technology SURE, which is used worldwide to reconstruct 3D surface models from images and lidar. As one of the leading solutions in this domain, it focuses on high accuracy and large-scale applications like aerial mapping of entire cities and countries. The resulting data empowers various applications in areas like smart cities, infrastructure, 5G planning, change detection, environment monitoring, cadaster mapping, or VR.
In our software development, we implement recent research from Photogrammetry, Computer Vision, and Machine learning into reality capture software. Our development language for the SURE engine is usually cross-platform C++ (CPU as well as GPU)— as scalability and performance are important in our engineering work to be able to process massive datasets efficiently on workstations, computing clusters, or cloud infrastructures.