- Create deployment tools, scripts, and additional components that enable development and deployment of our apps
- Automation of current and new build systems
- Build scalable and efficient solutions that can be evolved and repurposed across products
- Write accompanying technical documentation that ensures systems put in place can be maintained and developed further in future
- Continually improve existing tools and their technical documentation
- Collaborate with developers, designers, testers and other stakeholders across the different teams in Esri
- Test tools and software to ensure both development goals and real-world use cases are met
- Firm grasp on version control concepts and build systems
- Experience with automation using scripting and tools
- Experience with GitHub, Jenkins, Microsoft App Center
- Experience and comfort working with the following operating systems: iOS, Android, Windows, MacOS, Linux
- Ability to work closely with the team to build quality software in a constantly evolving environment
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Bachelor’s in computer science, engineering, mathematics, GIS, or related field, depending on position level (master’s preferred)
Questions about our interview process? We have answers.
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.