- Coordinate with designers and developers to build a web app and native mobile apps
- Lead testing and QA efforts
- Provide operational support to the development team
- Assist in product planning and releases
- Engage with customers for problem solving and product feedback
- Lead customer success efforts by creating user guides, product documentation, and other resources
- 2+ years of product engineering experience
- Demonstrated experience in building customer-focused products
- Passion for data driven product and design decisions with the ability to give and receive feedback constructively
- Experience with accessibility and internationalization
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Creative problem solving
- Effective problem-solving and presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the English language
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to quickly to change
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills with the ability to work in cooperative team environments
- A team player who can easily adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Take initiative to help where/when needed to fill gaps/need
- Bachelor’s or higher in software engineering, GIS, or related field (master’s preferred)
- Experience working on a consumer-facing software product
- Experience working in a cross functional team/position
- Experience in software engineering or design
- Consumer software marketing background
- Experience with ArcGIS StoryMaps or storytelling or digital communication
- Experience with video editing and production
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.