Join the ArcGIS Hub team and help us develop the next generation of civic technology. We are looking for a seasoned team member to make data, geography, and lightweight analysis more collaborative, equitable, and conversational.
The technology you help develop will enhance communication, decision-making, service delivery, and information dissemination between constituents and their representatives. You will work with colleagues, customers, and everyday people to understand these complex problems, validate assumptions, and deliver solutions.
See for yourself how our customers are using ArcGIS Hub at hub.arcgis.com.
What We Offer
A Great Team
Our team of product engineers, software engineers, and designers work collaboratively in rapid iterations to deliver new capabilities to thousands of customers and millions of users. Our office is across the river from Washington, DC, with remote team members across the US. Learn more about us at dc.esri.com.
Flexibility & Support
We provide a flexible work schedule that allows you to shift hours and time that fits your own needs. Our excellent healthcare, retirement, and profit-sharing plans support your well-being and long-range planning goals.
Esri works with thousands of organizations around the world to build effective information sharing and collaboration tools to address critical issues such as climate resilience, affordable housing, and sustainable development.
You will work on our engagement team alongside software engineers and designers to strategize, implement, and deliver innovative solutions which extend ArcGIS Hub’s lightweight data analysis, feedback, and discussions feature portfolios.
- Collaborate with customers, product leadership, and your team to define, design, and develop functionality in rapid delivery cycles
- Maintain a transparent and objective product roadmap supported by usage analytics, user research, and competitor analysis
- Construct well-written and tightly scoped functional user stories to be prioritized in your team’s backlog for review and planning
- Host cross-functional ideation sessions with colleagues and customers to ensure a diversity of perspectives and needs is integrated into our technology
- Communicate best practices through tutorials, blog articles, and conference presentations
- Develop and update testing procedures in partnership with our QA personnel
- Troubleshoot production issues and customer support requests
As the primary product owner for the engagement team, your entrepreneurial spirit will help us push the boundaries of our industry leading technology.
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.