- Collaborate with others to identify, codify, and maintain critical test case scenarios to be integrated into our automated testing suite or external testing vendor framework
- Enable smooth release cycles by maintaining and extending our continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD) infrastructure
- Manage direct relationships with Esri Support Services and external testing vendors
- Define, develop, and maintain systematic processes for gathering quantitative and qualitative data to be solicited and monitored via “at-a-glance" dashboards
- Facilitate critical support triaging processes and manage schedule and deployment of updates to Enterprise product versions
- Collaborate with development team leads to identify, document, and accommodate key functionality cases to prevent regressions
- Enable product communication colleagues with functionality lifecycle updates, including the solicitation and scheduling of deprecations and breaking changes
- 5+ years of experience with QA processes, commercial test frameworks, test design strategies, writing test cases, and automating tests
- 2+ years of experience leading software reliability processes within an agile development environment
- Strong written and verbal communication abilities, able to disseminate complex problems simply and procedurally
- Demonstrated problem-solving abilities, including the ability to identify, document, and collaborate with others to resolve potential weaknesses in the software
- Familiarity CI/CD tools, such as Jenkins
- Bachelor’s or master’s in computer science, information systems, or a related discipline
- Familiarity with geospatial software technologies, especially ArcGIS
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.