- Collaborate with development team to build new capabilities and support workflows for web applications, including
- Synthesize user requirements, industry needs, and competitive analysis into an effective product specification
- Capture key user workflows and functions that will be engineered into the software and design corresponding functionalities
- Define and execute software testing activities; ensure the product meets the release quality requirements
- Support and interact with customers; evaluate and provide feedback on new software designs through design reviews and implementation reviews
- Design and build code samples using TypeScript to demonstrate best practices for extending our product
- Work with internal product teams across the ArcGIS platform to influence upcoming features
- Write documentation ranging from conceptual guide docs, API reference doc, and developer tutorials content
- Identify opportunities to integrate new technologies, frameworks, and patterns in our products
- Evangelize our products in the user community through forums, blogs, events, and social media
- Experience building websites
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills
- Proven ability to deliver work, in teams or individually
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Passion and ability to make a difference
- Bachelor’s or master’s in GIS, computer science, or a related field, depending on position level
- Proven ability to define, manage, and deliver solutions
- Comfortable designing modern web experiences
- Prior experience with software development and release of commercial software products
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.