Help shape the future of our products and technologies that connect customers with world-class GIS products. Product Management interns work on a team that is at the heart of the ArcGIS system, changing and reinventing the way our customers think about geographic data and empowering them to expand the use of GIS across their organizations and to the world.
As an intern you will be on a team responsible for creating, building, and growing this worldwide SaaS-based system and services. Some of the exciting projects you might work on include:
- Conduct market research and analyze the competitive landscape of a specific product or capability
- Synthesize customer requirements from various feedback channels and present these requirements to product stakeholders
- Assist with delivering content used in the generation of marketing materials and social media marketing, including blogs
- Participate in product release readiness activities including internal presentations and digital deliverables
- Applications Accepted: September 1 - December 31, 2023 at 5:00 pm PST
- Interviews: Students selected for phone interviews will be notified by email on a rolling basis October 2023 - January 31, 2024
- Internship: 12 weeks beginning in late May or June
Note: After the December 31 application deadline, we will begin providing regular updates to all applicants on a rolling basis. Please log back into your account to view application status updates.
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
The pay range for this internship takes into account education level and previous relevant work experience to include specialized skill sets. Interns who meet minimum qualifications during their internship may also qualify for 401(k) and profit share.
A reasonable estimate of the base pay range is $25.00 - $31.00.