- Manage proposal activities from initial review of the RFP to submittal of the final proposal, using proposal plans, templates, compliance matrices, and schedules
- Ensure proposals are developed and delivered according to RFP specifications
- Coordinate the contributions of the proposal team (technical staff, subject matter experts, project managers, etc.) to develop high quality, compliant, responsive, and competitive proposals
- Communicate with existing and potential clients as well as partners to establish proposal response requirements
- Participate in proposal strategy sessions to gain insight into business opportunities and understand key messages, differentiators, and themes
- Work closely with pricing analysts to develop pricing and cost sections for various proposals
- Work closely with contract administrators to develop contractual exceptions and comments for proposals
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Strong communication, collaboration, and writing skills
- Proven ability to multi-task and work successfully under time deadlines and similar stressful environments
- Experience using the Microsoft Office suite of tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Bachelor’s or master’s in business, GIS, marketing, communications, or related field
- Exposure to GIS technology as it relates to IT, application development, or software integration
- Understanding of and professional exposure to proposal development processes
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.