- Help shape product documentation with active contributions to API, administrative, and user documentation
- Communicate project status regularly to the team
- Perform daily testing, analysis, investigation, and identification of documentation issues
- Review and analyze automated results, report status on quality and stability, and certify and verify each release is ready to ship
- Troubleshoot and triage issues reported by customers
- Research and analyze customer requests, industry standards, and specifications to help define requirements for enhancing our documentation experience
- Share workflows in help topics, blog articles, presentations, tutorials, and samples
- 2+ years of industry experience in software testing or software development
- Experience with ArcGIS Enterprise, ArcGIS Online, or other geospatial technology
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Effective project management, time management, and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's or master's in GIS, geography, engineering, computer science, math, or related fields
- Proven ability to build and deliver quality software in a team environment
- Fundamental understanding of web services including REST and SOAP
- Experience with developing and implementing test plans and test automation
- Experience working with Linux and Windows OS
- Familiarity with HTTP monitoring and debugging tools (Fiddler)
- Knowledge of Docker containers and orchestration such as Kubernetes
Questions about our interview process? We have answers.
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.